Campground hosting varies from state to state, but usually it is a great way to spend some time in our National Parks, save some money and meet people.
- Enjoy free campsite access at a participating national park when you volunteer
- A training workshop will be held in advance of each placement period, where you’ll meet other campground hosts
- Camping facilities and meals during your training will be provided at no cost
- You can volunteer for the summer or Easter holidays, or both
- Hosts generally assist the public in the mornings and evenings at meal times, so there’s plenty of time to enjoy the park
Here are the state links …
Even the Australian Capital Territory
Here is an experience of a camp host:
Camp hosting is worth a look.