- Free Camping in National Park bushland campsites.
- Friends and family are welcome to join.
- Parks Victoria training provided.
- Assist rangers with the management of Park camping areas.
- Provide visitors with information and assistance regarding all aspects of the National Park experience, including : activities, things to see and do, walking tracks and trails, where to see and how to identify the park’s flora and fauna.
We provide Campground Hosts with visitor information kits.
The Campground Host Program will be from the 28th March – 12th April 2015 (generally for periods of two weeks)
With a focus on the Easter weekend 2nd – 8th of April
For further information contact
Ranger Lake Eildon National Park
T : (03) 5772 2038
M : 0407 883 240
and visit the Parks Victoria volunteer site at
www.parkweb.vic.gov.au follow links to Campground Hosting.