AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITY in the BEAUTIFUL Outback!
We are seeking application for Assistant Holiday Park Managers (Couple) in Mt Isa.
The role encompasses a wide range of duties with a hands approach in running the Holiday Park on six weeks / 2 weeks off basis or to be further negotiated.
A high level of personal dedication to be successful with us is a MUST so if you desire a Monday to Friday, 9-5 then this is not the role for you.
Roles and Duties
- Supervising the day to day operation of the holiday park
- Managing reception and reservation duties
- Assisting park patrons and guests
- Managing and working with a small team of cleaners and other staff members
- Operating and ensuring the safe and efficient use of park plant, machinery and equipment
- Enforcing park rules OHS and regulations
- Representing the Park as required
- Working with the local council, businesses and community groups
- Daily and monthly reporting as required
- Occasional cleaning
- Grounds keeping tasks
- Financial management - operating, reporting and delivering results within the budget.
Your Skills and Experience
- Must have previous facilities or property management exposure
- Excellent customer and communications skills
- High degree of maintenance skills is an absolute must
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable.
- Trade skills to assist in park maintenance are highly desirable.
- Previous experience using RMS9 is desirable.
Other Requirements Prior to Commencing
- Must have a current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Clearance
- Current drivers license
- Current ABN/ACN
- Current Public Liability.
Please send a cover letter including why you would be suitable for this position, a current resume along with a recent photo of yourselves and at least 2 references with the industry, outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidate’s will be contacted