We are looking for a couple to work with us between April – November. Applications for upwards of six weeks will also be considered.
A love of nature and empathy for our business’ strong environmental focus will be highly regarded. Our main guests are travelling nomads (we are with Kui Parks), Pichi Richi Railway visitors and bushwalkers. Great customer care and a friendly, professional, mature approach is required.
In a small park there will be a wide variety of duties but they are generally:
- office and reception (minimal after-hours and on-call) and managing bookings with RMS and MS Outlook.
- daily / preventative maintenance and maintaining plant & equipment
- some grounds work, keeping tidy and free of rubbish
- support of housekeeping team and owners
- ensuring a safe environment and workplace for guests and staff.
- providing visitor information and promoting local businesses and the region.
You will need:
Own van (powered site included) and ABN.
Applications may be sent firstly to Bronwyn Lucas, email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.