We are a semi-retired couple seeking some help with our kayak hire business over summer. Our business includes onsite kayak hire, Sunset tours, dinghy tours and a paddle-wheel boat B&B.
We are offering a clear flat place for you to live in your van, including:
- a natural environment 300m from the Murray River,
- camp bathroom, toilet and kitchen,
- shade tree with outdoor setting
- free access to our kayaks and our canoe trail,
- an invitation to join our tours
- to share our knowledge of the local environment and history
In return we would like about 20hrs/week help with greeting and launching kayak hire customers. We can teach you all you need to know.
Other areas that would be useful include:
- unloading and loading kayaks, maybe wiping them out
- helping Jim restore the original farmhouse when things are quiet
- cleaning & restocking the B&B (takes about 1.5hrs)