Are you a Customer Service Extraordinaire?
Stream Services are currently seeking Lifestyle Support Workers with or without experience in Clermont, Emerald & surrounding areas. Part time and casual opportunities available for the suitable candidates. Availability to work mornings, afternoons, sleepovers and weekends.
Accommodation can be provided while doing rostered shifts.
• Ability to demonstrate skills in assisting clients who have a wide range of disabilities,
• Passionate & motivated to make a difference in people’s lives.
• Have a willingness to learn – training will be provided.
• Flexible availability to a 24/7 roster including sleepover night shifts & weekends.
What you need
The successful applicant/s will be required to hold or be willing to obtain:
• Current driver's license
• Full COVID 19 vaccinations
• NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (yellow card)
• Working with children check (blue card)
• Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• NDIS Worker Orientation Modules Certificate
Stream Services is a NDIS Registered Provider based in Clermont, we was founded in early 2019 after a remote country GP could not find services for her patients who had disabilities. Stream Services provides High quality Allied Health and lifestyle support services to people in their own homes living in country / isolated communities through:
• Social Supports & accessing the community.
• Medication assistance & Health support including accessing medical services.
• Personal care
• Domestic assistance & general household duties
• Support & empower our clients as they shape & improve their lives.