Marble Bar Roadhouse / Travellers Rest
Marble Bar, Pilbara, WA 6760
Fulltime/casual – short term or long
Decent hourly rate, accommodation and meals whilst working provided
Marble Bar Roadhouse and Travellers Rest (23 motel rooms) is looking for a front counter/short order cook who can provide excellent customer service, is comfortable with food preparation and washing dishes. The role also includes general cleaning - shop and rest rooms, stock control and assistance with booking rooms.
The Roadhouse is open 6.30am to 6.30pm, seven days a week. We have 23 rooms and a wonderful housekeeper who may need a hand occasionally. We pitch in when needed in all roles on site.
Our services are provided to our local community, including surrounding stations, prospectors, tourists and more recently local mining companies. We are a family owned business that prides itself on providing honest reliable friendly quality services to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to work in a beautiful pocket of the Pilbara with a friendly and considerate team and if you have an interest in taking up prospecting you will be in the right place.
- Maintain a high level of customer service in person and over the phone
- Managing Point of Sale system
- Excellent attention to detail when handling money and recording booking details
- General cleaning and presentation
- Stock Control, Stock Management and Ordering
- Stocking shelves, Fridges, Freezers
- Unpacking deliveries
- Friendly, considerate, customer oriented
- Thorough and detailed with finances and handling money
- Good communicator with a positive can-do attitude
- Able bodied enough for general lifting and shifting involved with stock deliveries, mopping and restocking along with being on your feet and mobile most of the day
To apply send your resume to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.