KALBARRI MURCHISON VIEW APARTMENTS
Applications are invited from an enthusiastic, hardworking, dedicated and motivated couple to manage a complex of 15 fully furnished apartments used for holiday accommodation in the pristine coastal location of Kalbarri in Western Australia. The position will be shared with the current managers on an ongoing rotational basis of 4 months on and 4 months off, commencing 1st December, 2023.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic team who can take ownership, build a strong and enthusiastic partnership with our current managers and really make their mark on this establishment.
The successful applicants will solely be responsible for the day to day running of the complex and reportable to the Owners.
Duties will include but are not limited by the following:
- Unit Bookings
- Financial Management – accounts, banking reconciliation and Owner statements.
- Cleaning of apartments on departure
- Ground asset and pool maintenance
- Security and OH&S
We require the successful applicant to have the following :
- Great financial skills, excellent computer skills including experience in an accommodation booking system (Experience with RMS would be looked at favourably) Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Friendly manner with great communication and people skills
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
- Trade/Handyperson , gardening and cleaning skills
- Previous hospitality management experience, desirable but not essential
- Ability to promote the complex
- Essential to be able to communicate well with the rotating management team
- Excellent references
An attractive remuneration package is available which includes on-site accommodation, utilities and commission.
This is a great opportunity for the right couple. If you think this is the job for you, please forward your cover letter, resumes and references by email to Murchison View Apartments firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions close Friday 2nd of October 2023.